• 查看作者
  • 打赏作者
  • 拉黑名单
  • 当前位置: 偶偶足球装备网 > 其他球鞋 > 正文
    • 其他球鞋
    • lv.8
      VIP

在bigsoccer上看到一篇 Jc18star写的文章 他是bigsoccer的管理员 也是足球鞋业内人士

I have been thinking about this for a while and it seems every year the price of boots goes higher and higher and the production quality just gets lower and lower. There is hardly a boot on the market to the public that is of highest quality and even the ones that you must pay through the nose for are not nearly as good as they could be.
      最近我一直在考虑这样一个问题:足球鞋的价格正在变得越来越高而它们的生产质量反而变得越来越低。对消费者来说,现在在市场上很难找到有着极高质量的球靴,即使那些消费者付出比原有价值高的多的代价买来的球靴的质量也远没达到它们应有的水平。
      We are getting so bogged down with total crap that we are starting the think that boots that offer zero protection and zero comfort are great shoes. I remember when I was younger almost all top level boots were made in Germany, Italy, or France and they were true quality shoes, now we are stuck with high cost shoes made in Asian sweatshops that don't last or don't feel good when playing in them.
      我们被这些垃圾所困惑,难道这些提供零保护以及零舒适度的鞋子就是顶级鞋吗?我记得在我小时候几乎所有顶级的球靴都是德国、意大利或者法国制造,它们都是真正高质量的鞋子。而现在我们面对的却是那些在亚洲“血汗工厂”里生产出的不耐久以及穿着不适的高价鞋。
      Features that make products better are too often being overlooked so production costs can come down. There are only a handful of boots that have their outsoles stitched, cemented, or double/tripple rivited to the upper of the shoes, this would prevent much of the tearing away of the upper from the outsole that is seen today. Instead cheap glue is used to hold together a $200.00 pair of boots. That is like paying the price for a Bentley and getting a Yugo in terms of quality.
      为了降低成本,那些能够提高质量的细节经常都被忽略。只有少数的球鞋外底和鞋面之间经过2重或者3重加倍的缝合及加固,而正是这样的工序才能避免现今经常出现的鞋面及鞋底之间开裂的现象。廉价的胶水替代了这些工艺被用来组装这些价值200美元的球鞋。这就像付出一辆本特利的价钱但全只得到一辆低质的yugo车一样。
      I am going to take a look at the industry brand by brand and high level boot by boot and see what is going on and how things need to change. I own most of the boots I am going to talk about and the ones I don't own I either decided not to buy because they are junk or I know they are such a bad product I wouldn't put them on my feet.
      在后文中我将按照品牌及这些品牌旗下各个种类的高端鞋来分析现今的市场以及看看到底应该作何改变。我拥有下文中将提到的大部分球鞋,那些我没有的是因为它们更本一文不值或者是因为它们实在太差以至于让人根本不屑将它们穿在脚上。
      Adidas: The market leader and trendsetting company at the front football. Also they make some pretty amazing stuff and have somehow kept the Copa pretty much unchanged for the past 25 years. They also only sell one model boot to the public that is made in Germany at their factory and offers anything close to the level of quality that Pro players can get in their boots, this is also the Copa/World Cup. The last Pred to be offered to the public that was made in Germany was the Touch model with the Traxion bottom from 1997. These shoes have been without the extra touch of class for almost 10 years.
      Adidas:市场的领袖以及足球领域的风向标。Adidas制造了许多令人惊艳的产品并且在过去的25年中在某种程度上将Copa的良好品质几乎不变地维持了下来。但是Adidas向公众销售的唯一一种德国制造并且有着接近职业球员用鞋水平的球鞋还是只有一种那就是Copa/World Cup。最后一代向公众销售的德国产猎鹰是1997年的有着traxion鞋底的predator touch。但是外界已经将近10年没有接触这些鞋子了。
      The Predator: Adidas's flagship boot and priced at nearly $200.00 US. For that you get a K-Leather or Synthetic boot that isn't made in Germany but Veitnam, the new model is also prone to over streching and ripping away from the outsole at the toe box. Right out of the box these shoes feel great and if they don't rip or loose shape too fast they will be nice and serve their purpose but is it too much to ask that the permier shoe for Adidas be made in their German Factory and have the same level of craftmanship that is put into the boots players like Zidane, and Beckham use. As of right now IMO these boots are not worth the high price tag becasue of the fact they don't offer the quality you should demand from a $200.00 shoe. They are held together by cheap glue and threads that seem to come loose all the time. Also offer some texture on the insoles so our feet don't slide when we are wearing thinner socks.
      猎鹰predator:Adidas的旗舰产品标价将近200美元。新一代的absolute袋鼠皮或者人造革版本都不是在德国而是在越南制造,它被发现在鞋头部分有容易开裂的倾向。全新的absolute让人感觉非常好,如果它们并不会很快就开裂或者变形的话 ,他们将会物有所值,但是看来要求adidas的旗舰球鞋能够由德国制造并且能够拥有像齐丹或者贝克汉姆所用球鞋的制造工艺似乎过分了点。在我看来现在的这些鞋并不值这个高价,因为事实上它们并不能提供一双价值200美元的球鞋所应该有的质量。它们由廉价的胶水拼装而成,缝合鞋也似乎很荣易就会变松。在鞋垫上增加了纹理倒是一个优点,这使得我们穿薄袜子的时候也不会打滑。
      The Tunit: The new "super boot" from Adidas. All and all a good idea but poor follow through. The more stuff that comes apart and has to be put together the more stuff there is to have fall apart and break. I have seen at least two dozen Tunits come back to the shop where I work with stripped studs and damaged insoles. Not to mention the amount of lost studs and other minor problems with the shoes. Also the comfort insole don't fit into the ClimaCool upper very well, the back studs don't line up with the holes in the upper so the studs go in on an angle and not only can cause damage to the shoe but also your foot and ankle due to instability. The fact of the matter is the Pro players with this shoe have ones that are hand made so they fit better and the insoles line up if they are even using the Tunit technology in thier boots, I know for sure Messi, and Trezaguet have their studs set on the boot (like Copas and Preds) and just have SG, FG and HG models they switch between so it looks like they are using the Tunit stud options. Adidas really dropped the ball on these, and too many people are stupid enough to fall for the concept of the interchangable parts without thinking about the drawbacks of the shoe.
      F50.6 Tunit:来自adidas的新型“超级战靴”。总的来说是有很好的理念但是没有被很好的实施。可分解组合的部分越多注定了容易脱落或者损坏的部分也越多。在我所工作的商店里我已经至少看到有2打的tunit因为螺纹损坏或者鞋垫损坏等原因被退还回来。还没算上那些鞋钉遗失以及其他的一些小问题。另外舒适版鞋垫并不能很好的配合climacool版的鞋面,后掌的鞋钉不能垂直的安装到鞋身上,鞋钉只能以某种角度安装上去,这不仅将导致鞋子的损坏,也将因为鞋子的不稳定而伤害到你的脚以及脚踝。事实上,使用这款鞋的职业球员有着特制的手工制鞋,这让鞋子更适合他们。据我所知,我能肯定梅西以及特雷泽盖,他们的鞋钉是固定在鞋身上的(就如同COPA和猎鹰一样),他们有SG FG HG的版本可以更换使得表面上看起来他们在使用tunit的换钉概念,但其实他们是在换鞋。Adidas的确是完成了目标,让太多足够愚蠢的人完全不考虑负面影响而盲目追随它的可更换部件的概念。
      Copa/World Cup. My major probelm with these are the Copa and World Cup while being the same shoe in theory don't fit the same. I am a 9.5 US in the Copa and a 10.5 US in the World Cup and even that is tight. Adidas needs to get the lasts on the same page and then they will be set, also give the shoe a better lining so they don't loose shape too much and a removable insole with some texture to prevent slipping would be nice. THESE ARE THE ONLY GERMAN MADE ADIDAS SHOE AND THE ONLY TRUE PRO QUALITY SHOE ADIDAS MAKES THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC CAN BUY. Forget the hype and the BS this is the best shoe Adidas makes, bar none.
      Copa/World Cup: 对于我来说Copa和World Cup的主要问题是虽然理论上他们应该是一个系列但是它们的尺码却不相同。我穿US9.5的COPA但是穿US10.5的World Cup都会觉得紧。Adidas应该使用相同的鞋楦并且使用更好的衬里,使得它们不会走形太多,另外能有可更换的带有纹理的防滑鞋垫将会大大加分。它们是唯一的德国产并有着专业质量的大众能够买到的ADIDAS球鞋。忘记那些欺骗和愚弄,这无疑才是Adidas最好的球鞋。
      I am not covering the 7406 or the Aviero because they are not one of Adidas's top 3 models and they are all Asian made and carry many features of the boots I already talked about. Neither of these boots deserve the level of treatment as the above boots mentioned.
      我不会涉及到7406或者Aviero因为它们不是Adidas的顶级球鞋,而且它们都是亚洲制造并且有着很多我之前所提到的特性。它们都不值得受到和之前提到的三种顶级鞋一样的待遇。
      What Adidas can do to be better: First of all make all their top of the line k-leather shoes in Germany. It will cost a little more for them but if they really cared about the sport they would make their "best" products with the best craftmanship. Also get the Tunit insoles to fit the uppers, the insole should be a half a size to a size smaller than the shoe size, so fix the issue.
      Also bag the 7406 and just bring back the Profi for a retro model boot, they were the best shoe that Adidas produced in the last 20 years, along with the Copa.
      Adidas应该改进的地方:首先,adidas应该在德国生产它的顶级袋鼠皮球鞋。这将提高一点它们的成本,但是如果adidas是真的关心体育的话,它们应该以最好的工艺生产它们“最好”的产品。Tunit的鞋垫还需要改进使得它们能够配合鞋面,鞋垫应该比鞋本身的尺码小一码或半码,问题就能解决。另外放弃7406,重新生产Profi吧,他们和Copa一样,是20年来adidas生产的最好的球鞋。
      Nike:体育界用品界第二响亮的名字。美国公司有着极其出色的市场形象和代言球员。Nike将它的2种顶级球鞋放在意大利制造是一个非常明智的主意,但是它也同样在制造有背于优质鞋定义的产品。
      The Vapor: Made in Italy is a start and improving the support over the last two models is also better but the shoe still feels awkward to most people and you have to break your foot into the shoe instead of the other way around which is not how it should be. The toebox needs to be raised and the upper needs to be softer. In no way is the shoe a $200.00 shoe. It's marketing has made this shoes reputation what it is today not its quality(the opposite of the Copa for example). Also the fake leather insole is awful, it causes blisters when its wet. For some reason people seem to be accepting of the fact that the shoe is not comfortable just because it is light and Ronaldo/C.Ronaldo wear something that looks like it on TV (thier boots are custom made so they dont have the problems normal people have with them).
      刺客:首先意大利制造是一大优势,其次通过吸取前2代的经验也是新的刺客变得更好,但是刺客3对于多数使用者来说还是很难应付的,你不得不将把你的脚硬撑入鞋中,这不应该是正确的穿鞋方式。刺客3的鞋头应该抬高一些,鞋面应该更软一些。 这鞋绝对不值200美元。市场运作提高了它的声誉,而完全不是因为它的质量(Copa以质取胜是一个完全相反的例子)。另外仿皮的鞋垫非常糟糕,在它变湿以后很容易导致脚磨出水泡。人们似乎已经接受刺客并不十分舒适这一事实,仅仅因为这鞋非常轻而且电视上肥罗和C罗都在穿它(他们的鞋实际上是特别订做的,因而不容易出现普通人遇上的那些问题)。
      AZT 4: Nike's best boot and a major improvement over the 3's. Still the shoe is sythetic so $170.00 is a bit steep when it comes to cost. Also if so many Pro players want the Interact AZT 2 Outsole on thier boots just make this an outsole that the general public can buy on their boots. It a bit pathetic when the guys that are in the ads promoting the boots don't even use what they selling to the public. Again the fake leather insole causes blisters, I found the legend insole works great with this boot
      AZT 90 4:Nike最好的球鞋,并且比3代有了很大改进。90 4仍然是人造革,因此170美元的价格还是显得有些过高。既然有那么多的职业球员喜欢90 2的外底,那nike为什么不干脆把它用在新产品上,让普通消费者也能买到呢。广告代言人向大众推销这款鞋,但自己却不使用它,这显得有些可悲。另外那仿皮的鞋垫同样会导致水泡的产生,我发觉legend的鞋垫搭配90 4有着非常好的效果。
      The Legend: Made in China says it all. The leather is soft but the fit is bad and it just doesn't seem to have the extra quailty that the German made Copa/Italian made Stadio or Speciali have even though it offers a zoom air unit in the heel. Also the insole is all wrong for the shoe. It sits your foot too high and makes the toe box feel cramped as well. On the plus side this shoe does keep it's shape but it should work with more foot types being it's nike's only K-Leather traditional shoe.
      Legend:中国制造说明了一切。用的皮非常软但是却不合脚,虽然后跟带有zoom air,但它并没有体现出如同德产Copa意产Stadio或者Speciali那样的附加质量。legend所用的鞋垫完全不适合这双鞋。它把你的脚抬得过高而且同时使得鞋头感觉更加约束。这双鞋的优点是它不容易变形,但是作为nike唯一的传统袋鼠皮球鞋,它应该要能够适合更多的脚形。
      What Nike can do to get better: They are stuck with the Vapor because of the way they marketed it, the world would be a better place if they made the Vapor line more like the Match Mercurial line of 2001 but then they would have to admit they are making a bad shoe. Also bring back the Interact outsole, if it's the perfered choice of the pro's just bite the bullet and give it to everyone else too. Also the Tiempo Permier needs to return, it was the direct rival of the Copa and just as nice except of the outsole being a little too stiff. Also stop getting rid of product designs so fast, once there is a nice shoe Nike takes it out of their line up.
      Nike应该做的改进:Nike围绕刺客作的市场宣传反而把它们自己困住了,如果它们能够象制造2001年Match Mercurial系列产品一样来制造刺客系列,那将会好得多,不过那样一来他们将不得不承认他们目前的刺客是失败的作品。把Interact鞋底(应该是指类似90 II的鞋底)重新投入使用也是可以做的改进之一,既然这种鞋底是那些职业球员的首选,那就应该克服困难让其他人都能用上。可以做的改进还有重新生产Tiempo Permier,它是Copa的直接竞争对手,除了外底过硬了一些以外也不比Copa差。另外产品的更新换代不宜太快,不要再出现一款好鞋刚出现就被替代的情况。

就是啊!!一双鞋动不动就两个星期的钱,坑爹啊!
      回复
      回复
      lv.8
      VIP
      今天 你被坑了吗
      回复
      lv.3
      现在的球鞋确实是这样啊。。。
      价格高了质量低了
      回复
      开胶都是普遍现象,更不用说舒适性和保护性了!
      回复
      lv.4
      不太同意这篇文章的观点。这是纯粹的得了便宜还卖乖的思想。
      回复
      lv.4
      德国,意大利,法国生产的,就一定是高质量的鞋子?亚洲血汗工厂生产的就一定是不舒适,不耐穿的?
      欧洲的人工多少?亚洲血汗工厂的工人们又是工资多少?
      亚洲的工人们,一天生产出来的数量又是多少?如果都按欧洲人的慢工出细活的做法,亚洲的工人们同样可以做出来高品质,耐穿的鞋子。
    • mxgmggaa1第一自然段和第二自然段好像不是同一个人说的,感觉像正方和反方
      拉黑 13年前 电脑端回复
    • 回复
      lv.4
      PUMA的国内足球鞋工厂,只有区区3000人左右,一个月要完成40万双左右的出货量。换成德国人,意大利人,他们要多少人,要多少工资,要多少时间,才能生产出这么多的产品?
      如果能深入工厂的车间了解一周时间的话,相信大家都会明白,制鞋行业,纯属技术含量低,附加值低,劳动力密集的行业。
      标准化的作业,把全部的生产流程,分拆成上百道的工序。除了极个别的工序一定要熟练的工人才能完成,一般的工序,不缺胳膊不少腿,有正常视力的活人,都能完成的。
      回复
      lv.4
      现在的球鞋,为什么会“质量差,价格高”?问题无非是出在品牌商自身。
      一、质量差。
      为了尽可能降低生产成本,榨取更多的剩余价值。品牌商把生产订单大部分转移到亚洲的血汗工厂生产。如果我说,血汗工厂的同胞们,一个月累死累活下来,赚到的工资,跑去专卖店,买不起一双他们自个生产的球鞋,大家信吗?事实上就是如此。又想马儿跑得好,又想马儿不吃草,这可能吗?如果可能的话,那就是奇迹。不管你们信不信,我反正信了。
      二、价格高。大家可以看看诸如ADIDAS和NIKE这两大品牌一年的营销费用。那些所谓的球星,所谓的豪门俱乐部赞助费,所谓的奖金,所谓的赛事活动,动则天文数字,谁买单?羊毛出在羊身上,自然是消费者。这还仅仅是营销成本,品牌商还要赚大把的利润呢。
      实在是不明白,按照欧洲发达国家的收入水平,还有人在高叫价格高了。如果按照国内的收入水平,咱们是不是都要跳楼?
      回复
      lv.4
      更何况,在全球化的今天,商品的六大链条,血汗工厂只是贴牌生产这一环,最低端,最没有附加值的一环。
      环境让人家污染了,资源让人家掠夺了,剩余价值让人家榨干了,到头来,还说咱们生产的商品,不舒适,不耐穿,呵呵,真TMD可笑。
      回复

请登录之后再进行评论

登录
    • 实时动态
    • 返回顶部