• 其他球鞋
    • 產品型號:TSI001-4393
      產品名稱:DS LIGHT SK+
      顏色型號:4393:銀藍色
      產地:越南
      鞋面材質:人造皮革(EX)
      鞋底材質:Solyte聚合物
      售价:RMB 799
      独家分享之-4 asics DS LIGHT SK+ 系列独家分享之-4 asics DS LIGHT SK+ 系列独家分享之-4 asics DS LIGHT SK+ 系列独家分享之-4 asics DS LIGHT SK+ 系列独家分享之-4 asics DS LIGHT SK+ 系列
      Soccer spikes (rigid)Asics (asics)19% OFFSilver X blue Artificial hides (EX-SKIN)Synthetic bottom (Solyte Polymer)I adopt stretch material to an instep (the former) part and reduce the stress of the former part at the time of the flexure.
      I adopt "EX-SKIN" (E X skin) which TEIJIN CORDLEY (Teijin コードレ) and Asics developed jointly and realize fitting-related improvement and soft tentative marriage.
      In addition, fitting characteristics improve because they adopt "stretch fitting tongue structure" in the vero part. Furthermore, I use the material of the raised type for waist back materials and the insole surface. I suppress the gap in shoes and just fit a foot.A new plan of the DS light series. Inside (the upper inside) does not have a line for designing it either and is very simple. I am finished to light weight than an original plan, and the sign of the effort of the Asics plan development team is indicated.
      It is only the spikes of the position for conventional DS light technique Nico, and you will feel the DS light SK with the model that an inside, high school student-centered kangaroo material lover (conventional DS light lover) is easy to wear, and I wear it, and will you choose him for a feeling, a fitting feeling? I was anxious about such a place, but "microfiber material をはいてみよう" is the model that I can recommend to a person for the first time.
      Last in itself is not too wide (the last most for a junior high student, a high school student) the E last, and the neoprene material which the vero part fixes directs a fitting feeling more. I include a feel of texture by wearing one's size and can just sense it bodily.
      I can write it in the heel region from a middle foot part and have "strength" at the same time as DS right is similar as for the out sole, and I adopt "SolytePolymer, ソライトポリマー", and lightweight resin realizes approximately 30% of lightweighting in a sole simple substance.
      The stability of the heel circumference raises the rigidity more by locating four stud bolts of the heel part of the sole outward than former DS light sole.
      Furthermore, I adopt スピーバ (high repulsion material) to an insole and largely relax the strong demand from below from the ground. It is the moment when the DS light SK is reliable in an everyday tough exercise with cushion characteristics to lightness and a feeling of of the barefoot sense fitting.
      (英文不好,还请哪位大神能翻译 翻译)

鞋头翘的好高
      回复
      太亮太骚!
      回复
      鞋头。。高调
      回复
      回复
      好骚
      回复
      lv.6
      像跑鞋