• 关注 26
  • 海淘 海淘 关注:26 内容:1824

PDS缺货,我似乎竟然获得了一次免邮机会,求大神告诉我该怎么回复

• 查看作者
  • 打赏作者
  • 拉黑名单
  • 当前位置: 偶偶足球装备网 > 海淘 > 正文
    • 海淘
    • 上个订单PDS缺了一件货,10多天之后发我给我了个邮件,我似乎竟然获得了一次免邮机会,求大神告诉我该怎么回复,利用这次免邮?
      Hello,

Thank you for your order, unfortunately the 32926 you have ordered have had to be cancelled from your order as they are now out of stock and we are unsure when we will be able to obtain any more.  If you wish to choose an alternative please reply to this email or call one of our customer service advisers who will be happy to help you with any queries you may have.  If your order is over 5 days old, then the funds have already been released back into your available balance, if not then please allow around 5 working days for these funds to clear.

If you are to choose an alternative, then we will happily offer you free delivery for it.

Alternately, if you place the order online, as soon as you receive your automatic dispatch email then please reply to this one with the order number and we will refund you the difference. However, if extra items are added to the order, we can only refund the relevant amount, meaning that you may still be liable to pay some postage costs.

Best Regards and Apologies for any Inconvenience Caused,

Stephanie
      Customer Services
      Pro-Direct Sport Ltd

他喵的我好几次碰上缺货,PDS这魂淡都没理过我
    • us911直接把你归为老客户自家人互相理解了
      拉黑 9年前 电脑端回复
    • 回复
      意思说你的订单不好意思被取消了,因为缺货。你有两种选择,一是选择其他款式,还有就是取消。 选择其他款式可以免邮费。你要是回答这封邮件的话,可以这样写
      good day. sir I have read your reply and understood thesituation. I'daylike to choose another type football shoes to replace my order before. I wanna buy _xxxxx(写上你看中的其他款式的货号)。I look forward to receiving my shoes!
      回复
      羡慕啊,一次邮费都要100多
      回复
      还不错噢
      回复

请登录之后再进行评论

登录
    • 实时动态
    • 返回顶部